Mon, Feb 13|
On-line Training Course
PBL Model of Field Training - Supervisor Certification (LE-PBL02_I)
Certification course for supervisors of the Problem-based Learning Model of Field Training. ONLINE for the first time ever. Get your certification here without having to leave your office.
Time & Location
Feb 13, 8:00 AM – Feb 14, 4:00 PM
On-line Training Course
About the Event
This on-line course is intended for personnel who have been assigned to supervise the Problem-based Learning Model of Field Training. Handout materials will be provided electronically in PDF format to attendees. For additional information about supervising this model, it is helpful, but not required to purchase the book available on Amazon.
PURPOSE OF COURSE: This program has been designed by James Wagner and Associates, LLC, for personnel designated to supervise the Problem Based Learning Model of Field Training™. This course will enable supervisors to effectively manage the program and their personnel, to ensure that the agency is delivering the best quality training.
COURSE OVERVIEW: The primary focus of the course will be to provide supervisors with the specialized skills, knowledge and abilities needed manage their PTOs, Trainees, paperwork, and methods used in this training model. This course is designed to be delivered over 16 hours.
PREREQUISITES: This course has the following prerequisite:
1. 40-Hour Basic Police Training Officer Certification (Recommended but not required)
COURSE GOALS: The goals of this course are to:
1. Identify program philosophies including Adult Learning, Problem-based Learning, Transformative Learning, Coaching and Mentoring, Multiple Intelligences, Emotional Intelligence, Communication, and Conflict Resolution.
2. Identify evaluation methods used in this training program, including TEPR, PSTPE, and CP.
3. Discuss management of Police Training Officers, including selection, training, and evaluation.
4. Discuss the management of the Problem-based Learning Model of Field Training, including general management concerns, program evaluation, annual reporting, and record-keeping.
This ticket is valid for the Supervisor Certification for the PBL Model of Field Training. A link to the Teams hosted webinar will be emailed to all registered participants 3 days prior to the event. An agency ticket may be purchased for agencies wishing to send more than one attendee to the training. All agency attendees must use the same device or be in the same room during the webinar.From $75.00 to $125.00